- –High Definition. High transparency. Easy to use.
- –Used to adjust the azimuth angle (Azimuth) of the LP vinyl record player and the balance of the tone arm VTA.
- –Delicate and compact, easy to carry.
- –Built to strict quality control standards, high strength and long life service.
- –Product size: 66x48x7.5mm.
Product Name: Balance And Azimuth Adjustment Ruler
Material: imported high quality acrylic
Product size: 66x48x7.5mm
Features: high definition, high transparency, easy to use
Purpose: used to adjust the azimuth angle (Azimuth) of the LP vinyl record player and the balance of the tone arm VTA
How to use: (Reminder: When adjusting, pay attention that the record player cannot be turned!)
Simple adjustment method of cartridge azimuth (Azimuth): move the cartridge to the middle of the record, lower the tonearm, make the stylus fall on the record, place the adjustment ruler in front of the cartridge, and see the vertical line between the stylus and the grid Align the overlap and see if the outer contour of the cartridge is aligned with the grid lines (if the cartridge is irregularly contoured, it is estimated that it is aligned with the grid lines, and the proportions are even).
How to use the tonearm VTA balance: Move the cartridge to the middle of the record, lower the tonearm so that the stylus falls on the record, and place the adjustment ruler on the side of the tonearm to see if the tonearm is parallel to the horizontal line of the adjustment ruler. If not, adjust the VTA (that is, adjust the height of the tonearm).
1 x Balance And Azimuth Adjustment Ruler
1. Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3cm error. Make sure you don't mind before bidding.
2. Due to the difference of different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the product. Thanks.