- –Usage: Test spark plug performance and ignition strength.
- –Application Range: 12V Gasoline vehicles car spark plugs.
- –The Detector could tell the good spark plugs from the bad by the strength of the spark.
- –The Spark Plug Tester is a high-voltage detector, so do not touch spark plug with hand at work to avoid danger.
- –Power Adapter: Input 100-240V AC / Output 12V 1A DC
–Dual Hole Car Spark Plug Tester Detector have two testing holes, you can test two spark plugs meanwhile and and if you suspect any spark plug works improperly you could compare and test to make accurate judgment.
Car Spark Plug Tester User Manual:
1.Place the Spark Plug into tester hole 1 or 2; If you want to compare the new spark plug and old one, place new spark plug into hole 1 and the old on into hole 2
2.Connect to power supply
3.Turn the key switch 4 clockwise to turn on tester, indicator 3 will light up, tester is now working at 1000rpm/min.
4. Again turn the key switch 4 clockwise,you can adjust the working frequency between 1000rpm to 5000rpm/min.
The higher the frequency, the stronger the spark strength.
Name: Spark Plug Tester
Main Unit Size:145 x 85 x 60mm
Power Adapter: Input 100-240V AC / Output 12V 1A DC
1 x Spark Plug Tester
1 x Power Adapter
Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3 cm error, thank you.
Due to screen and other objective reasons, there may be a certain color difference, please understand.